Thursday, July 9, 2009

Strange and stranger...



Here's a peek at some more Sullengrey: Sacrifice art from the first issue.

And the strange part... Previews nominated us as a
Staff pick! I promise there was no bribery involved.

Thanks to all of who are into what we've been showing thus far. We still need you to help spread the infection!
You alone can help keep our little mind abortion alive. Not with army issue chemicals, but with your support! Post it on blogs. Twitter it. If you dig what you've seen, why not share it with all those internet fiends you have?

Cupcakes and zombies -

Drew

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog after seeing Sullengrey in this month's previews and thought I'd let you know how excited I am for it. I'm afraid I don't have the first mini, but the preview art for this new one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the kind words sir! You can grab the first mini in trade format at Amazon if you so desire.

    -d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trade is on its way to me as we speak. I must say, regarding the new series, I'm impressed that you can do 64 pages for $5 when often the big two manage to charge $4 for 22 pages. Boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete