Friday, September 14, 2012

ELDRITCH! ... and beyond


As many of you already know, what with your brain continuously pulsating through your ears and BOTH your eyes squirming back into you skull, the first volume of ELDRITCH! has been completed. We've been overjoyed with the amount of sacrifices you pinkish things gave Eldritch! this year. THANK YOUS to everyone who stuck by us, the pain you suffered is greatly appreciated. For the curious - we are working on creating a print version through SLG Publishing. Something real nice that you can put next to your copy of the Necronomicon. More on that later.

As for what horrors await me now, here's a hint...


Now if you'll excuse me I have to go sharpen my pumpkin carving tools.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... Sullengrey? Stop Motion? I don't get it, but I think I like it!! ;D

    ReplyDelete